Symphony of Glendale is looking to add a few Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to our team!
**Sign On Bonus**
Symphony of Glendale is a proud member of Symphony Post Acute Network, one of the country’s leading innovators in the delivery post acute care and management services. And unlike some other medical providers, we’re a family-oriented operation that takes a more personal approach to delivering the highest quality outcomes possible for the guests in our care.
The RN and LPN will:
Candidate must have the following:
- Direct the day to day activities of the nursing assistants
- Complete required record keeping upon resident admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by physician and perform other drug administration functions per established policies
- Make daily rounds of unit and prioritize in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to care for high acuity, rehab, and long-term residents
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Knowledge of nursing and medical procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Able to make independent decisions
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Licensed Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse
- CPR Certified
- Ability to work every other weekend
- Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Health, dental and vision benefits available
- 401k match and voluntary benefit programs
- Company paid life insurance for all full-time employees
Apply on line at www.symphonyofglendale.com or in person at 6263 N Green Bay Ave Glendale, WI 53209.