Symphony of Glendale is looking for a Dynamic Restorative Nursing Assistant to join our clinical team!
Symphony of Glendale is part of the Symphony Post Acute Network www.symphonypan.com
, one of the country’s leading innovators in the delivery of post-acute care and management services. We are a family-oriented operation that takes a uniquely personal approach to delivering quality outcomes for the patients in our care.
This is a part time position. Hours are 7:30am-3:30pm. Must be available to work every other weekend.
The Restorative Nursing Assistant will:
- Responsible for daily completion of Range of Motion exercises on those residents selected by the Physical Therapist to receive care. Interacts and works directly with nursing and physical therapy.
- May need to assist in the C.N.A. department as needed.
Candidate must have the following:
- Ability to care for high acuity patients
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Certified Nursing Assistant per state requirements
- Possesses a minimum of one year experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant in long term care or Physical Therapy Assistant.
- Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Health, dental and vision benefits available
- 401k match and voluntary benefit programs
- Company paid life insurance for all full-time employees
- Symphony of Glendale is located near the bus line / public transportation
Apply on line at www.symphonyofglendale.com or in person at - 6263 N. Green Bay Avenue, Glendale, WI 53209