Symphony of Lincoln Park is looking for a housekeeper to join our dynamic team!
Symphony of Lincoln Park is considered by many to be one of the area’s most innovative leaders in the delivery of post hospital nursing and rehabilitation. We are a family-oriented operation that takes a uniquely personal approach to delivering quality outcomes for the patients in our care. We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network known for being the Employer and Provider of Choice www.symphonypan.com
The Housekeeper will:
- Provide cleaning services for a safe, comfortable, and homelike environment for residents, guests, and staff.
Candidate must have the following:
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Must be reliable to work some weekends and holidays
- Must pass a background check and drug screen
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- High School Diploma or GED
- Housekeeping experience in long-term care or hospitality industry
- Ability to work various shifts/days and every other weekend
- Education is extremely important to the culture of the Symphony of Lincoln Park, we offer tuition reimbursement and on-going training and educational opportunities are available and encouraged.
- Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Competitive benefit and paid time off package with the option to opt out of benefit package to take a permanent higher rate of pay
- Health, dental and vision benefits available
- 401k match and voluntary benefit programs
- Company paid life insurance for all full-time employees
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now
or apply in person at:
Symphony of Lincoln Park
1366 W. Fullerton Ave
Chicago, IL 60614