Symphony of Evanston is looking for a Flexible Full Time Dietary Aide/ Barista to join our team!
***Perfect for Retirees *** Students***
Symphony of Evanston is part of the Symphony Post Acute Network, one of the country’s leading innovators in the delivery of post-acute care and management services. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and are looking for an individual who loves working with people and brings a great attitude to the team.
We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network and just got certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our people first!
The Barista will:
Candidate must have the following:
- Provide prompt service to customers
- Provide quality beverages and products
- Maintain a clean and comfortable environment
- Fill in as Dietary Aide, when needed
Experience with Dietary in a long term facility
Also retail coffee shop experience is a huge plus
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Ability to build relationships
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Previous Customer Service job experience a must
- Barista experience a plus
- Experience in a retail environment a plus
- Must have experience with cash handling