Symphony Post Acute Network is looking for an L.P.N.
to join our team! Symphony specializes in long-term care and assisted living services. We deliver quality outcomes for the residents in our care and are a family-oriented operation that is the EMPLOYER OF CHOICE
The LPN will:
- Report directly to the Wellness Director to successfully admit/re-admit residents and complete and update required nursing assessments as needed.
Candidate must have the following:
- Excellent customer service
- Team work qualities
- High standard of ethics
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- CPR Certified
- Compliant with the IL Department of Public Health’s Healthcare Worker Background Act
- Must have flexible schedule and ability to work weekends and holidays
- Previous experience working with older adults in an IL, AL, SLF or SNF
- Ability to read, write and speak English effectively before groups
- Perform standing, walking, or lifting as needed
- Competitive pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), vacation, and sick time
- Opportunity for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Work for a company recently awarded as the Best Place to Work
Apply online or stop in and complete an application at:
Symphony Residences of Lincoln Park – 2437 N Southport Ave., Chicago, IL 60614