Symphony is looking for a competent and driven professional for the Human Resources/Payroll Director position.
At Symphony, we take pride in our guest-centric philosophy and our ability to deliver quality care to our guests. Whether in our post acute rehabilitation, long-term skilled nursing, or our specialty programs, this philosophy is reflected in our commitment to deliver the highest possible level of independence and quality of life for all those who pass through our doors. We're more than a traditional nursing home, our guests and their families can expect incredible care tailored to each individual need. We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network, recently named A Great Place to Work.
· Complete Payroll (bi-weekly)
· Employee engagement and Retention Activities
· Hiring and New Employee Orientation
· Process & Maintain Employee Documentation
· Facility Retention Committee and Employee Recognition Events
· Disciplinary Process
· Insurance and BenefitsSkills and Qualifications
· Must have 2 years of experience in an HR/Payroll position - including the processing of payroll
· Kronos experience is a plus
· Must have experience in long-term nursing care or acute healthcare setting
· Knowledge of state and federal HR laws
· Experience explaining insurance benefits and managing worker's compensation (safety in the workplace)
· Approachable, respectful and compassionate
· Organized and extremely proficient in time management skills
Symphony rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication to company success with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now