Symphony of Post Acute Network is seeking talented Regional Business Office Manager to join our dynamic Team!
At the Symphony Post Acute Network, we value the contributions of every staff member we employ. We are dedicated to creating a positive, productive work environment where they are allowed to thrive. We are certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our staff members first!
The Regional Business Office Manager
is responsible for improving the performance, functions and activities of the Business Offices in the assigned facilities.
Regional Business Office Manager Role and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Vice President of Business Office Operations, the Regional Business Office Manager is the designated authority for monitoring and improving the performance, functions and activities of the Business Offices in the assigned facilities.
Regional Business Office Manager Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Coordinate training of new BOM's/BOA’s as needed.
- Fill role of Acting BOM, as needed.
- Travels to facilities as needed.
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve potential weaknesses in assigned facilities.
- Work closely with facility staff and teams on special projects related to Revenue Cycle, such as accounts receivable resolution, resident trust reconciliations and analysis.
- Responsible to oversee Business Office Operations for assigned facilities (front-end collections and back-end collections, Medicaid Pending Accounts, AR reviews, Weekly task lists, etc.)
- Provide weekly reports as needed.
- Must possess a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility business office setting with specific billing/collecting and patient trust accounting experience.
- Must possess a minimum of one (1) year experience as a manager in a Skilled Nursing Facility business office setting.
Regional Business Office Manager Qualifications Benefits
- Point Click Care (PCC) billing system experience preferred.
- National Data Care Resident Funds Management System (RFMS) experience preferred.
- Experience using Excel, Power point, and Word.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to use good judgment and to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Symphony rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous work/life balance program, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.+