Requires 2 years of experience working in the Skilled Nursing Facilities and Long Term Care Facilities in a multi-site or regional sales capacity.
At the Symphony Post Acute Network, we value the contributions of every staff member we employ. We are dedicated to creating a positive, productive work environment where they are allowed to thrive. We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network and just got certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our staff members first!
The Vice President of Sales and Business Development will work to establish and carry-out the marketing plans at each facility. The VP of Sales & Business Development will oversee the sales process and all onsite marketing, ensuring all sales efforts are being completed thoroughly and effectively, while up to Symphony Post Acute Network standards.
• Create and oversee training process and procedures including shadowing tours and outreach efforts.
• Oversee sales process at each community.
• Work closely with the sales team to create and execute on specific marketing plans for each facility.
• Evaluate sales key performance indicators, and provide ongoing training to sales team.
• Establish business development expectations and monitor the level of efficiency at each facility.
• Plan and participate in marketing meetings.
• Identify business development, service line, and programmatic opportunities within specific markets.
• Create and maintain marketing process and procedures for the facilities.
• Oversee Market Liaisons.
• Communicate regularly to discuss the performance of the admission teams at each respective facilities. Identify opportunities to grow and mentor liaisons.
• Meet or exceed occupancy and revenue goals.
• Provide feedback and recommendations to upper level management with the goal to achieve and maintain excellent occupancy standards, revenue goals and best practices.
Specific Knowledge, Skills, Licenses & Certifications
• Requires a Bachelors degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or a related field or equivalent experience.
• Requires 2 years of experience working in the Skilled Nursing Facilities and Long Term Care Facilities in a multi-site or regional sales capacity.
• Experience with direct sales in Skilled Nursing Facilities and Long Term Care Facilities.
• Ability to make decisions, solve problems, and prioritize tasks and projects.
• Must be highly motivated and able to work and travel independently without supervision.
Symphony rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous work life balance program, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.