Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) *SIGN ON BONUS*
Symphony of Chicago West is looking for an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our dynamic team!
UP to $50 per month REIMBURSEMENT for CTA/Metra use to and from work
At Symphony of Chicago West , we value the contributions of every Nurse (RN, LPN) Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and staff member we employ. We are dedicated to creating a positive, productive work environment where they are allowed to thrive. We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network and just got certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our people first!
License Practical Nurse (LPN) will
License Practical Nurse (LPN) Requirements
- Direct the day to day activities of the nursing assistants
- Complete required record keeping upon resident admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by physician and perform other drug administration functions per established policies
- Make daily rounds of unit and prioritize in a fast pace environment.
License Practical Nurse (LPN) Benefits:
- License Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Ability to work every other weekend
Symphony rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.
Apply for our License Practical Nurse (LPN) position
online or in person at Symphony Chicago West.
5130 W Jackson Blvd, Chicago, IL 60644
********Subway or McDonalds gift card given at time of interview.********