Symphony at The Tillers is seeking talented Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join our dynamic team!
NEW PAY SCALE
SIGN ON BONUS $2000.00 -Full Time-Part-Time
At the Symphony Post Acute Network, we value the contributions of every caregiver and staff member we employ. We are dedicated to creating a positive, productive work environment where they are allowed to thrive. We are ertified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our people first!
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will:
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Skills/Requirements:
- Assist our residents with activities of daily living including but not limited to: showers and grooming, patient safety, and charting
- Document all patient care in the electronic medical records system
- Promote the highest level of customer experience at all times including family members, visitors, and co-workers
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Benefits:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Certification per state requirements
- Ability to work every other weekend
- Compliant with the IL Dept of Healthcare's Health Care Worker Background Check Act with respect to criminal history
Symphony rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.
Apply online by clicking Apply Now
or apply in person at:
Symphony at The Tillers
4390 Rt. 71
Oswego, IL 60543