Symphony of Dyer is looking for qualified, reliable and loyal Dishwashers to join our dynamic team! www.symphonyofdyer.com
Meal & Starbucks discounts (YES! We have a Starbucks!)
At the Symphony of Dyer, we value the contributions of every staff member we employ. We are dedicated to creating a positive, productive work environment where they are allowed to thrive.
We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network and we are certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our staff members first!
Symphony of Dyer is considered by many to be one of the area’s most innovative leaders in the delivery of post hospital nursing and rehabilitation. We are a family-oriented operation that takes a uniquely personal approach to delivering quality outcomes for the patients in our care. We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network known for being the Employer and Provider of Choice www.symphonypan.com
There are full and part-time and positions available.
The Dishwasher will:
Candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Perform dishwashing and cleaning tasks in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that kitchen utensils, dishes, cookware, etc. is readily available at all times.
- Exchange linen laundry bags after meals and ensure adequate supplies are on hand.
- Keep dish area, tables and sinks clean and organized.
- Scrub and squeegee floors, etc. and other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Effective communication skills for interactions with families and staff
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Previous work experience as a Dietary Aide / Dishwasher preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work every other weekend as well as rotating Holidays
- Opportunity for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Competitive benefit and paid time off package.
- Education is extremely important to our culture. We offer tuition reimbursement and on-going training and educational opportunities are available and encouraged.
- Health, dental and vision benefits available
- 401k match and voluntary benefit programs
- Company paid life insurance for all full-time employees
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now or apply in person at:
1532 Calumet Avenue, Dyer IN 46311 www.symphonyofdyer.com