Symphony of Lincoln Park is looking for a MDS Coordinator (RN/LPN) to join our team!
The MDS Coordinator will:
MDS Coordinator must have the following:
- Lead the care management for our residents by partnering and communicating with residents, families, Physicians, healthcare providers, and the nursing team to provide the highest quality of care for our residents
- Audit resident charts, care plans, and charting to ensure documentation supports the care provided and reimbursement level
- Ensure compliance with guidelines for participation in Medicare, Medicaid and other benefit programs
- Complete and transmit MDS assessment and reports in accordance with Medicare, OBRA, Medicaid and other benefit program requirements
- Licensed Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse (RN/LPN)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an MDS Coordinator (RN/LPN) in a busy skilled care / rehab setting
- MDS Certification
MDS Coordinator Benefits:
Symphony rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now or stop in and complete an application at:
Symphony of Lincoln Park - 1366 W. Fullerton Avenue, Chicago, IL 60614