ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF NURSING - ADON
Symphony of South Shore is looking for talented Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) to join our dynamic team!
At the Symphony of South Shore, we value the contributions of every Nurse (RN, LPN) Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and staff member we employ. We are dedicated to creating a positive, productive work environment where they are allowed to thrive. We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network and just got certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our Nurses (RN, LPN) Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and staff members first!
The Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) will:
- Develops and maintain nursing service objectives, standards of nursing practice, and the nursing policies and procedures manual to provide the most appropriate and comprehensive care to each resident
- Provide orientation, training and in-services
- Review required record keeping upon resident admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
- Implement and maintain established policies and procedures
- Monitor quality assurance, safety, and infection control protocols
- Make daily rounds of unit and prioritize in a fast pace environment.
- Assist the Director of Nursing in interviewing and selecting residents for admission.
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) must have the following:
- Registered Nurse (RN) Licensed in State of Illinois
- 3 – 5 years’ long term care experience
- 2 years’ supervisory experience
Symphony rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now or stop in and complete an application at:
Symphony of South Shore - 2425 E 71st Street, Chicago IL, 60649