We are looking for Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
to join our team!
Symphony at The TIllers is a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network, one of the country’s most innovative leaders in the delivery of post acute care and management services. As a family oriented operation, we take a uniquely personal approach to delivering the highest quality outcomes possible for the guests in our care.
The Registered Nurse (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) will:
- Direct the day to day activities of the nursing assistants
- Complete required record keeping upon resident admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by physician and perform other drug administration functions per established policies
- Make daily rounds of the units and prioritize in a fast pace environment.
Candidate must have the following:
- Ability to care for high acuity patients
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Long-term care experience
- CPR Certified
- Ability to work every other weekend
- Education is extremely important to the culture of Symphony of Midway, we offer tuition reimbursement and on-going training and educational opportunities are available and encouraged.
- Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Health, dental and vision benefits available
- 401k match and voluntary benefit programs
- Company paid life insurance for all full-time employees
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now or stop in and complete an application at:
Symphony at The Tillers - 4390 Rt. 71, Oswego, Illinois ..60543