Must have experience in Social services and Alzheimer’s and dementia
Symphony of Buffalo Grove is seeking a Unit Manager to join our dynamic team!
At the Symphony Post Acute Network, we value the contributions of every Nurse (RN, LPN) Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and staff member we employ. We are dedicated to creating a positive, productive work environment where they are allowed to thrive.
We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network and just got certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our Nurses (RN, LPN) Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and staff members first!
The Unit Manager will:
- Supervise all nursing staff (RN’s, LPN’s, and CNA’s) on the unit
- Manage staffing and assignments to meet residents needs on the unit
- Provide education and in-services
- Complete required record keeping upon resident admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
- Implement and maintain established policies and procedures
- Monitor quality assurance, safety, and infection control protocols
- Make daily rounds of unit and prioritize in a fast pace environment.
- Geriatric certification/experience RN/LPN/MSW preferred
- 1 year Supervisory experience preferred.
Symphony rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.