California Gardens Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is looking for an experienced (PRSC) to join our team!
California Gardens Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network, one of the country’s most innovative leaders in delivery of post-acute care and long term care services. As a family oriented operation, we take a uniquely personal approach to delivering the highest quality outcomes possible for the guests in our care.
Qualifications for the PRSC include the following:
The PRSC is responsible for:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Human Services
- At least one year of experience working with individuals with Serious Mental Illness
- A working knowledge of Subpart S regulations
- Knowledge of required Medicare/Medicaid documentation for long term care in the State of Illinois
- The ability to work in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team
- Excellent computer skills
- Able to make independent decisions
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Completing assessments
- Developing, implementing and coordinating meetings for care plans in conjunction with the interdisciplinary team
- Running therapeutic and skills training groups
- Facilitating communication between families, psychiatrists and the facility
- Discharge planning
- Crisis intervention
- Education is extremely important to the culture of California Gardens Nursing & Rehabilitation Center we offer tuition reimbursement and on-going training and educational opportunities are available and encouraged.
- Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Competitive benefit and paid time off package with the option to opt out of benefit package to take a permanent higher rate of pay
- Multiple health insurance options
- 401k match and voluntary benefit programs
- Company paid life insurance for all full-time employees
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now
or stop in and complete an application at:
California Gardens Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
2829 S. California Blvd., Chicago, IL 60608