Symphony of Glendale is looking for Symphony of Glendale is looking for Full-time and Part-time Registered Nurses (RN) to join our team!
Symphony of Glendale is part of the Symphony Post Acute Network www.symphonypan.com
, one of the country’s leading innovators in the delivery of post-acute care and management services. We are a family-oriented operation that takes a uniquely personal approach to delivering quality outcomes for the patients in our care.
The RN will:
- Direct the day to day activities of the nursing assistants
- Complete required record keeping upon resident admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by physician and perform other drug administration functions per established policies
- Make daily rounds of unit and prioritize in a fast pace environment.
- Nurse Managers will have direct oversight of staff, responsible for a specific unit or wing, accountable for all aspects of nursing and staffing during their shift
Candidate must have the following:
- Ability to care for high acuity patients
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- RN license
- Long-term care experience preferred
- CPR Certified
- Ability to work every other weekend
- Sign on Bonuses – paid out quarterly per Retention Bonus Policy
- $3000.00 for Full-time
- $1500.00 for Part-time
- Education is extremely important to the culture of Symphony of Glendale we offer tuition reimbursement and on-going training and educational opportunities are available and encouraged.
- Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Health, dental and vision benefits available
- 401k match and voluntary benefit programs
- Company paid life insurance for all full-time employees
- Team work bonuses
- Retention committee with monthly celebrations
- Symphony of Glendale is located near the bus line / public transportation
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now or stop in and complete an application at:
Symphony of Glendale - 6263 N. Green Bay Avenue, Glendale, WI 53209