Registered Nurse (RN)
Full & Part Time
Ask about our Sign On Bonus for Night shift
Symphony of Orchard Valley, Aurora, is seeking a Registered Nurses (RN) to join our dynamic team!
At the Symphony of Orchard Valley, we value the contributions of every Nurse (RN, LPN) Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and staff member we employ. We are dedicated to creating a positive, productive work environment where they are allowed to thrive. We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network and are certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our people first!
The Registered Nurse (RN) will:
• Direct the day to day activities of the nursing assistants
• Complete required record keeping upon resident admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
• Prepare and administer medications as ordered by physician and perform other drug administration functions per established policies
• Make daily rounds of unit and prioritize in a fast pace environment
Registered Nurse (RN) Requirements:
• Registered Nurse (RN)
• Ability to work every other weekend
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
Symphony rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.
Apply on line or stop in and complete an application at:
Symphony of Orchard Valley
2330 West Galena Blvd.
Aurora, IL. 60506