SIGN ON BONUS - $3000 paid out during the first 12 months!!!!
REFERRAL BONUS - $500 for referring a friend !!!
Symphony of South Shore is a proud member of the Symphony Post-Acute Network, one of the country’s most innovative leaders in delivery of post-acute care and long term care services. As a family oriented operation, we take a uniquely personal approach to delivering the highest quality outcomes possible for the guests in our care.
The Registered Nurse (RN) will:
- Direct the day to day activities of the nursing assistants
- Complete required record keeping upon resident admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by physician and perform other drug administration functions per established policies
- Make daily rounds of unit and prioritize in a fast pace environment.
Candidate must have the following:
- Ability to care for high acuity patients
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Knowledge of nursing and medical procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Able to make independent decisions
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN)
- 1 year long-term care experience (preferred) – New Grads Welcomed
- CPR Certified
- Ability to work every other weekend
- Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Competitive benefit and paid time off package
- Multiple health insurance options
- 401k match and voluntary benefit programs
- Company paid life insurance for all full-time employees