Symphony of South Shore is looking for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)s to join our Dynamic Team!!
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Sign on BONUS - $1500
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) REFERRAL BONUS - $1500
There are full-time, part-time and casual Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) positions available. There are a variety of programs available as well for unique staffing schedules including permanent weekend single and double shifts (6a-6p or 6p-6a) with additional pay. Shifts available are 6:00am-2:00pm, 2:00pm-10:00pm and 10:00pm-6:00am.
At the Symphony Post Acute Network, we value the contributions of every Nurse (RN, LPN) Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and staff member we employ. We are dedicated to creating a positive, productive work environment where they are allowed to thrive. To ensure that we do, we conduct regular surveys to continuously assess and, if needed, improve our ability to provide the best work environment for our employees. We believe that our extremely low turnover rate (about half the national average for skilled nursing facilities) is a true testament to the success of our proactive approach.
We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network and just got certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our Nurses (RN, LPN) Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and staff members first!
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will:
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Skills/Requirements:
- Assist our residents with activities of daily living including but not limited to: showers and grooming, patient safety, and charting
- Document all patient care in the electronic medical records system
- Promote the highest level of customer experience at all times including family members, visitors, and co-workers
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Benefits:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Certification per state requirements
- Ability to work every other weekend
- Compliant with the IL Dept of Healthcare's Health Care Worker Background Check Act with respect to criminal history
Symphony rewards its Certified Nursing Assistant professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including affordable health insurance through the union health and welfare plan, pension through SEIU union fund, vacation, sick and holiday, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.
Apply online or in person at Symphony of South Shore
2425 E 71st St, Chicago, IL 60649