Symphony of Buffalo Grove is looking for talented RN's & LPN's to join our team!
Symphony of Buffalo Grove is a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network, one of the country’s most innovative leaders in delivery of post acute care and management services. As a family oriented operation, we take a uniquely personal approach to delivering the highest quality outcomes possible for the guests in our care.
The Nurses / RN & LPN's will:
- Direct, supervise, and coordinator the C.N.A's
- Complete required record keeping upon resident admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
- Make daily rounds of unit and prioritize in a fast pace environment
- Assist with recruiting, interviewing, and hiring team members
The Nurses / RN & LPN's Candidate must have the following:
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Knowledge of nursing and medical procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Able to make independent decisions
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) / LPN
- CPR Certified
- Education is extremely important to the culture of Symphony of Buffalo Grove we offer tuition reimbursement and on-going training and educational opportunities are available and encouraged.
- Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Competitive benefit and paid time off package with the option to opt out of benefit package to take a permanent higher rate of pay
- Multiple health insurance options
- 401k match and voluntary benefit programs
- Company paid life insurance for all full-time employees
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now
or apply in person at:
Symphony of Buffalo Grove – 150 Weiland Road, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089