Symphony of Chesterton is looking for a part-time Activity Aide to join our team!
Do you love having fun
while working? Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service
with a smile? This may be the job for you. Our Activity Assistants are a vital part of the Symphony of Chesterton environment. Games, movies, dancing, exercise, events and more are all great experiences that you can too be a part of, when you join the Activities team here at Symphony of Chesterton!
The Activity Assistant will:
- Assist our residents’ with activities to provide social communication, entertainment, exercise and relaxation for our residents.
- Lead group and individual resident activities
- Complete required record keeping per facility policy
- Drive the company bus for outings and physician visits.
Candidate must have the following:
- Ability to plan, organize, and lead activities
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- 1 + years’ experience in a social or recreational program in a healthcare setting
- Ability to work every other weekend as well as some holidays.
- ServSafe Certified Preferred
- Opportunity for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Competitive benefit and paid time off package Dental and vision benefits available (Health for full-time employees)
- 401k match and voluntary benefit programs
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now or stop in and complete an application at:
Symphony of Chesterton - 2775 Village Point, Chesterton, IN 46304