Symphony of Joliet is seeking talented License Practical Nurses (LPN) to join our dynamic team!
Sign on Bonus $3,000 for PM Shift!
At the Symphony of Joliet we value the contributions of every Nurse and staff member we employ. We are dedicated to creating a positive, productive work environment where they are allowed to thrive.
We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network and just got certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our Nurses and staff members first!
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) will:
- Direct the day to day activities of the nursing assistants
- Complete required record keeping upon resident admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by physician and perform other drug administration functions per established policies
- Make daily rounds of unit and prioritize in a fast pace environment.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) must have the following:
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Ability to work every other weekend
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Benefits:
Symphony rewards its Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now or stop in and complete an application at:
306 North Larkin Avenue, Joliet, IL 60435