We are looking for Registered Nurses (RN) PT/FT 2ND. SHIFT 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM to join our team!
**$3,000.00 Sign On Bonus**
UP to $50 per month REIMBURSEMENT for CTA/Metra use to and from work
At Symphony we take pride in our guest-centric philosophy and our ability to deliver quality care to our guests. Whether in our post acute rehabilitation, long-term skilled nursing, or our specialty programs, this philosophy is reflected in our commitment to deliver the highest possible level of independence and quality of life for all those who pass through our doors. We're more than a traditional nursing home, our guests and their families can expect incredible care tailored to each individual need.
We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network and we are certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our people first!
The Registered Nurse (RN) will:
- Direct the day to day activities of the nursing assistants
- Complete required record keeping upon resident admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by physician and perform other drug administration functions per established policies
- Make daily rounds of unit and prioritize in a fast pace environment.
Registered Nurse (RN) Requirements:
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN)
- Ability to work every other weekend
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
Symphony rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.
Apply on line by clicking the Link below or stop in and complete an application at:
Symphony at Midway - 4437 S. Cicero Ave., Chicago, IL 60632