MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH SYMPHONY OF GLENDALE
Symphony of Glendale is part of the Symphony Post Acute Network www.symphonypan.com
, one of the country’s leading innovators in the delivery of post-acute care and management services. We are a family-oriented operation that takes a uniquely personal approach to delivering quality outcomes for the patients in our care.
The Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) will:
- Assist our residents’ with activities of daily living including but not limited to: showers and grooming, patient safety, and charting
Candidate must have the following:
- Ability to care for high acuity patients
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Certified Nursing Assistant per state requirements
- Ability to work every other weekend
- Education is extremely important to the culture of Symphony of Glendale we offer tuition reimbursement and on-going training and educational opportunities are available and encouraged.
- Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Health, dental and vision benefits available
- 401k match and voluntary benefit programs
- Company paid life insurance for all full-time employees
- Symphony of Glendale is located near the bus line / public transportation
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now
or stop in and complete an application at:
Symphony of Glendale - 6263 N. Green Bay Avenue Glendale, Wi 53209