Symphony at Aria is looking for a talented Unit Manager to join our team!
Symphony at Aria is considered by many to be one of the area’s most innovative leaders in the delivery of post hospital nursing and rehabilitation. We are a family-oriented operation that takes a uniquely personal approach to delivering quality outcomes for the patients in our care.
The Unit Manger will:
- Develops and maintain nursing service objectives, standards of nursing practice, and the nursing policies and procedures manual to provide the most appropriate and comprehensive care to each guest on the Transitional Care Unit
- Provide orientation, training and in-services
- Complete and review required record keeping upon resident admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
- Implement and maintain established policies and procedures
- Monitor quality assurance, safety, and infection control protocols
- Make daily rounds of unit and prioritize in a fast pace environment.
- Assist the Director of Nursing in interviewing and selecting residents for admission.
Candidate must have the following:
- Must be a registered nurse
- Ability to care for short-term rehab guests
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Knowledge of nursing and medical procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Able to make independent decisions
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Education is extremely important to the culture of Aria Post Acute Care we offer tuition reimbursement and on-going training and educational opportunities are available and encouraged.
- Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Competitive benefit and paid time off package with the option to opt out of benefit package to take a permanent higher rate of pay
- Multiple health insurance options
- 401k match and voluntary benefit programs
- Company paid life insurance for all full-time employees
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now
or apply in person at:
Symphony At Aria - 4600 N. Frontage Road, Hillside, IL 60162