Symphony of Hanover Park is looking for talented License Practical Nurses (LPN) to join our dynamic team!
At the Symphony of Hanover Park, we value the contributions of every staff member we employ. We are dedicated to creating a positive, productive work environment where they are allowed to thrive.
We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network and just got certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our Nurses and staff members first!
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) will:
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) must have the following:
- Direct the day to day activities of the nursing assistants
- Complete required record keeping upon resident admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by physician and perform other drug administration functions per established policies
- Make daily rounds of unit and prioritize in a fast pace environment.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Benefits:
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Ability to work every other weekend
Symphony rewards its Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, company-paid life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now
or stop in and complete an application at:
Symphony of Hanover Park
2000 W. Lake St. Hanover Park, IL. 60133