Symphony of Chesterton
is looking for Restorative Nurse
to join our team!
Symphony of Chesterton
is part of the Symphony Post Acute Network
, one of the country’s leading innovators in the delivery of post-acute care and management services. We are a family-oriented operation that takes a uniquely personal approach to delivering quality outcomes for the patients in our care.
The Restorative Nurse works with the restorative aides to develop and implement a successful restorative program:
- The Restorative Nurse completes required record keeping upon resident admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy, communicate and coordinate with Therapy department to initiate an appropriate program.
- The Restorative Nurse makes daily communication with DON/MDS/Therapy, as well as management of the program to ensure evaluations and minutes take place accordingly.
- The Restorative Nurse works with restorative aide(s) on a daily basis, manages all aspects of schedule, handbook/performance enforcement as well.
- Restorative Nurse must be able to successfully complete their section of the MDS timely and ensure all compliant documentation is in place to back-up the MDS.
- Restorative Nurse must be proficient in FALLS management, take the lead in investigations, risk management audits, education and care plan interventions for the facility Fall program.
- Restorative Nurse is responsible for completing Monthly QA data review for FALLS and Restorative program to ensure risks and improvement in these are reviewed and discussed with the committee.
- Restorative Nurse attends the following meetings with the expectation of bringing/receiving valuable information to the team: Morning Meeting, Rehab Review Meeting, At-Risk Meeting, Quality Assurance, and other meetings as deemed necessary.
- Opportunity for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Competitive benefit and paid time off package
- Dental and vision benefits available (Health for full-time employees)
- 401k match and voluntary benefit programs
- Company paid life insurance for all full-time employees
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now or stop in and complete an application at:
Symphony of Chesterton– 2775 Village Point Chesterton, IN 46304