Symphony at 87th Street is looking for a Dietary Tech to join our team!
Symphony at 87th Street is part of the Symphony Post Acute Network www.symphonypan.com
, one of the country’s leading innovators in the delivery of post-acute care and management services. We are a family-oriented operation that takes a uniquely personal approach to delivering quality outcomes for the patients in our care.
The Diet Tech will:
Candidate must have the following:
- Help assess all new admissions for proper diets and textures, monitor and assess all current residents with tube feedings, wounds, weight loss/gain issues, food likes and dislikes and will help develop appropriate interventions to help maximize nutrition balance.
- The DietTech is a member of the interdisciplinary team and therefore will attend care plan conferences and meet with families/residents regarding any nutrition or dietary issues.
- Print out meal card
- Able to be flexible as a diet tech and diet aide when needed
- Assist the Food Service Manager
- Certified by the state in food service sanitation
- Education is extremely important to the culture of Symphony at 87th Street, we offer tuition reimbursement and on-going training and educational opportunities are available and encouraged.
- Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com)
- Competitive benefit and paid time off package
- Health, dental and vision benefits available
- 401k match and voluntary benefit programs
- Company paid life insurance for all full-time employees
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now or stop in and complete an application at:
Symphony at 87th Street - 2940 W. 87th St, Chicago, IL 60652