Do you enjoy working with older adults? Looking for weekend hours? Perfect for school schedules!
Are you energetic and have a positive attitude? Are you over 18?
Do you enjoy games, arts&crafts, and able to use a computer?
Symphony of Hanover Park is looking for a Weekend
Activity Assistant to join our team!
Symphony of Hanover Park is part of the Symphony Post Acute Network, one of the country’s leading innovators in the delivery of post-acute care and management services. We are a family-oriented operation that takes a uniquely personal approach to delivering quality outcomes for the patients in our care.
Required skills and qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED
- One year of related experience, preferable in health care
- Flexible schedule, including availability to work occasional evening, every other weekend and some holidays as needed
- Must enjoy working with the senior population
- Assessments and timely charting in a fast paced environment
The Activity Assistant will:
- Assist our residents’ with activities to provide social communication, entertainment, exercise and relaxation for our residents.
- Lead group and individual resident activities
- Complete required record keeping per facility policy
Candidate must have the following:
- Ability to plan, organize, and lead activities
- Previous experience as activity assistant in long term or short term healthcare setting
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Must pass criminal background and IDPH requirements
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now
or stop in and complete an application at:
Symphony of Hanover Park
2000 W. Lake St. Hanover Park, IL. 60133