Symphony of South Shore is looking for a Barista to join our team!
Symphony of South Shore is a proud member of the Symphony Post-Acute Network, one of the country’s most innovative leaders in delivery of post-acute care and long term care services. We are a family-oriented operation that takes a uniquely personal approach to delivering quality outcomes for the patients in our care.
The Baristas will:
Candidate must have the following:
- Provide prompt service to customers.
- Provide quality beverages and products.
- Maintain a clean and comfortable environment.
- Ability to work weekends and Holidays
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed.
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service.
- Ability to build relationships.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Previous customer service job experience.
- Prefer barista experience.
- Must have experience with cash handling.
- Opportunity for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post-Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Health, dental and vision benefits available.
- 401k match and voluntary benefit programs.
- Company paid life insurance for all full-time employees.