Symphony of Hanover Park is looking for a talented Social Services Director
to join our dynamic team!
At the Symphony of Hanover Park, we value the contributions of every staff member we employ. We are dedicated to creating a positive, productive work environment where they are allowed to thrive.
We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network and just got certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our Nurses and staff members first!
Our Social Services Director must have Skills:
- MUST have minimum 1 year experience in long term care and and skilled nursing care
- Must have a Bachelors in social work
- Must demonstrate strong conflict resolution
- Therapeutic relationship skills
- Insurance/Medicare proficiency
- Job requires the social worker to appropriately transition the resident and family through the care process
- Ability to assess cognitive capacity and mood assessments utilizing standard tools
- Implementation of healthcare directives and ability to have discussions and knowledge of end of life care and hospice
- Understand fundamentals of discharge planning and able to work collaboratively with healthcare team which includes nursing and physician
Symphony rewards our professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit program including generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, company-paid life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now or stop in and complete an application at:
Symphony of Hanover Park
2000 W. Lake St. Hanover Park, IL. 60133