Southside Chicago long term care facility is looking for a Maintenance Director to join our team!
Symphony Post-Acute Network www.symphonypan.com, one of the country’s leading innovators in the delivery of post-acute care and management services. We are a family-oriented operation that takes a uniquely personal approach to delivering quality outcomes for the patients in our care. We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network, recently named A Great Place to Work. http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/symphony-post-acute-network
- Inspect the facility on a regular basis to ensure the grounds, facility and equipment are maintained according to the facility policies and procedures.
- Supervise maintenance personnel.
- Maintain and monitor the fire alarm and emergency system.
- Be on-call 24/7 to trouble shoot any maintenance emergencies.
- Manage the facility preventative maintenance program.
- Provide in-services, education and participate in the employee orientation programs.
- Must have 3 years experience with electrical, plumbing, HVAC and building systems
- Experience in a healthcare setting, previous SNF experience preferred
- Minimum 1 year supervisory experience
- Ability to be on-call 24/7
Symphony rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication to company success with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.