Symphony of Chesterton is looking for qualified, reliable and loyal RN’s and LPN’s to join our dynamic team! Symphony Post Acute Network is a certified Great Place to Work for 2018. Why not join a winning team today?
$2.00 SECOND SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL AVAILABLE!!!!www.symphonyofchesterton.com
We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network and just got certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our people first!
The Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) will:
• Direct the day to day activities of the nursing assistants
• Complete required record keeping upon resident admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
• Prepare and administer medications as ordered by physician and perform other drug administration functions per established policies
• Make daily rounds of unit and prioritize in a fast pace environment
RN/ LPN Requirements:
• Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
• Ability to work every other weekend
RN/ LPN Benefits:
Symphony rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.RN/ LPN SHIFTS:
- Full time and Part time shifts available
At the Symphony of Chesterton, we value the contributions of every Nurse (RN, LPN) Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and staff member we employ. We are dedicated to creating a positive, productive work environment where they are allowed to thrive.
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now or apply in person at:Symphony of Chesterton, 2775 Village Point, Chesterton, IN 46304