Symphony of Evanston is looking for qualified, Dietary Aide / Dishwasher to join our dynamic team! At Symphony we take pride in our guest-centric philosophy and our ability to deliver quality care to our guests. Whether in our post acute rehabilitation, long-term skilled nursing, or our specialty programs, this philosophy is reflected in our commitment to deliver the highest possible level of independence and quality of life for all those who pass through our doors. We're more than a traditional nursing home, our guests and their families can expect incredible care tailored to each individual need. We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network and just got certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our people first!
Candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Perform dish washing and cleaning tasks in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that kitchen utensils, dishes, cookware, etc. is readily available at all times.
- Exchange linen laundry bags after meals and ensure adequate supplies are on hand.
- Keep dish area, tables and sinks clean and organized.
- Effective communication skills for interactions with families and staff
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Previous work experience as a Dishwasher preferred
- Ability to work every other weekend as well as rotating Holidays
Opportunity for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com)
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now or apply in person at:
Symphony of Evanston, 820 Foster St., Evanston, IL 60201