Symphony of Crown Point is seeking talented Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to join our dynamic team!
We have a variety of shifts available with FT/PT options. We also have a convenient block schedule that repeats itself every 2 weeks allowing for easy planning or dual jobs. We also offer evening and midnight shift differential with an additional $1.00/hour
Meal and Starbucks discounts (Yes, we have a Starbucks)
At the Symphony Post Acute Network, we value the contributions of every Nurse (RN, LPN) Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and staff member we employ. We are dedicated to creating a positive, productive work environment where they are allowed to thrive.
We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network and just got certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our Nurses (RN, LPN) Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and staff members first!
Registered Nurse (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) will:
- Direct the day to day activities of the nursing assistants
- Complete required record keeping upon resident admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by physician and perform other drug administration functions per established policies
- Make daily rounds of unit and prioritize in a fast pace environment.
Registered Nurse (RN)and Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) must have the following:
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Ability to work every other weekend
Registered Nurse (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) Benefits:
Symphony rewards its Registered Nurse (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now or apply in person at: