Symphony of Bronzeville Skilled Nursing is looking for an Admissions Coordinator to join our team!
Symphony of Bronzeville is part of the Symphony Post Acute Network, one of the most innovative leaders in the delivery of post-acute management services. We are a family-oriented operation that takes a uniquely personal approach to delivering quality outcomes for the patients in our care.
The Admissions Coordinator will:
- Assist the Admissions Director in developing census
- Provide prospective guests and/or responsible parties with appropriate information and assistance in regards to the facility
- Conduct tours of the facility for prospective guests and their families
- Oversees the in-patient/out-patient functions, bed assignments, and completion of preliminary paperwork for entering guests
- Works with medical, nursing, and accounting staff to ensure appropriate placement.
- Confirms that all insurance benefits coverage meets standards of admission per facility policy
Candidate must have the following:
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- College degree preferred
- Sales experience, particularly in health care services is desirable. Familiarity with long-term care and/or health care services.
- Ability to work weekends
- Education is extremely important to the culture of Symphony of Bronzeville we offer tuition reimbursement and on-going training and educational opportunities are available and encouraged.
- Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Health, dental and vision benefits available
- Apply on line by clicking Apply Now or stop in and complete an application at:
Symphony of Bronzeville , 3400 S Indiana Ave, Chicago IL 60616