Symphony of Bronzeville is looking for Registered Nurses (RN) to join our dynamic team!SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL !!!!!$3,000.00 SIGN ON BONUS At the Symphony Post Acute Network, we value the contributions of every Nurse (RN, LPN) Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and staff member we employ. We are dedicated to creating a positive, productive work environment where they are allowed to thrive
. We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network is certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our Nurses (RN, LPN) Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and staff members first!
Registered Nurse (RN) will:
Registered Nurse (RN) must have the following:
- Direct the day to day activities of the nursing assistants
- Complete required record keeping upon resident admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by physician and perform other drug administration functions per established policies
- Make daily rounds of unit and prioritize in a fast pace environment.
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN)
- Ability to work every other weekend
Symphony rewards its Registered Nurse (RN) professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now or stop in and join us for open interviews every Tuesday between 10am-2pm at:
Symphony Of Bronzeville - 3400 s Indiana ave. , Chicago, IL 60616www.symphonyofbronzeville.com