Symphony at 87th Street, a skilled nursing facility is seeking full-time and part-time CNA's to join our team!
- $1,500.00 sign on bonus for PM Shift
- weekend differential
- ALL SHIFTS Available
Symphony at 87th Street is a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network, one of the country’s most innovative leaders in delivery of post acute care and management services. As a family oriented operation, we take a uniquely personal approach to delivering the highest quality outcomes possible for the guests in our care.
We are looking for bright, enthusiastic reliable and loyal Certified Nursing Assistants (C.N.A.) with top notch hospitality/Customer Service Skills.The Certified Nursing Assistant will:
- Assist our residents with activities of daily living including but not limited to: showers and grooming, patient safety and charting, document all patient care in the electronic medical records system
- Promote the highest level of customer experience at all times including family members, visitors and co-workers
Candidate must have the following:
- Ability to care for high acuity, rehab and long-term residents
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Experienced Certified Nursing Assistant Certification per state requirements
- CPR Certified
- Ability to work every other weekend
- Compliant with the IL Dept of Healthcare's Health Care Worker Background Check Act with respect to criminal history
- Education is extremely important to the culture of Symphony at 87th Street, we offer tuition reimbursement and on-going training and educational opportunities are available and encouraged.
- Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com)
- Health, dental, vision and other voluntary benefits available
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now or stop in and complete an application at:
Symphony at 87th Street - 2940 W. 87th St., Chicago, IL 60652www.symphonyat87.com