Symphony of Glendale is looking for a few great Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join our team!
Symphony of Glendale is part of the Symphony Post Acute Network, one of the country’s leading innovators in the delivery of post-acute care and management services. We are a family-oriented operation that takes a uniquely personal approach to delivering quality outcomes for the patients in our care.
The Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) will:
- Assist our residents’ with activities of daily living including but not limited to: showers and grooming, patient safety, and charting
Candidate must have the following:
- Ability to care for high acuity patients
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Certified Nursing Assistant per state requirements
- Ability to work every other weekend
- Opportunity for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Generous vacation, sick and personal time
- Health, dental and vision benefits available
- 401k match and voluntary benefit programs
- Company paid life insurance for all full-time employees
- Symphony of Glendale is located near the bus line / public transportation
Apply on line at www.symphonyofglendale.com or stop in and complete an application at:
Symphony of Glendale - 6263 N. Green Bay Avenue, Glendale, WI 53209