Symphony of Evanston is looking for a Housekeeper to join our team!
Symphony of Evanston is part of the Symphony Post-Acute Network www.symphonypan.com
, one of the country’s leading innovators in the delivery of post-acute care and management services. We are a family-oriented operation that takes a uniquely personal approach to delivering quality outcomes for the patients in our care.
Under the direction of the Director of Support Services, the Housekeeper is responsible for cleaning resident rooms and other interior and exterior facility areas and assisting in maintaining a clean and attractive environment for the residents.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Long-term care or hospitality industry experience preferred
- Cleaning experience preferred
- Ability to work every weekend
Symphony of Evanston Benefits include:
- Education is extremely important to our culture therefore, we offer tuition reimbursement and on-going training and educational opportunities are available and encouraged.
- Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post-Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Retention committee and monthly employee appreciation events
- Symphony of Evanston is located near a bus line / public transportation
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now
or stop in and complete an application at:
Symphony of Evanston - 820 Foster St., Evanston, IL