Symphony of Morgan Park is looking for Full Time LPN/RN to join our dynamic team as a Night Time Supervisor.
Referral bonuses for current staff as well!
We are offering SIGN ON BONUS At Symphony of Morgan Park, we value the contributions of every Nurse (RN, LPN) Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and staff member we employ. We are dedicated to creating a positive, productive work environment where they are allowed to thrive.
We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network and are certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our Nurses (RN, LPN) Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and staff members first!The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) will
- Assists the D.O.N and A.D.O.N. with planning, directing, and supervising the activities of the nursing staff.
- Ensures the Nursing Department is in compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Develop, implement and update department policy and procedures when necessary or as directed.
- Assists with staffing to ensure Residents needs and regulatory requirements are met at all times.
- Participates in Federal, State and Local agency annual surveys.
- Direct the day to day activities of the nursing assistants
- Make daily rounds of unit and prioritize in a fast pace
- Reports all hazardous conditions, damaged equipment and supply issues to the appropriate persons.
- Provides guidance and education to staff in regards to their performance.
- Provides counseling and disciplinary action to subordinate staff members as needed.
*Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
*This position is part of a health care facility that is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
*Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any timeLicensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) requirements
Previous experience managing a Nursing department or unit (Preferred)Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits
- Licensed in the State of Illinois as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN)
- Long-term care experience
- Ability to work every other weekend
- Compliant with the IL Dept of Healthcare's Health Care Worker Background Check Act w/respect to criminal history
- Knowledge of Joint commission procedures.
- Knowledge of IDPH regulations.
Symphony rewards its Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)/ Registered Nurse (RN) professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now or stop in and complete an application at:Symphony of Morgan Park
10935 S Halsted.
Chicago Il 60628www.symphonyofmorganpark.com