Are you looking to further your career in the food service industry? Do you enjoy providing great food and customer service? Do you enjoy working with people? If the answer is yes, you should join the Symphony of Chesterton dietary team! Earn a steady competitive wage while working alongside an outstanding team of professionals!
www.symphonyofchesterton.comDIETAY AIDE / SERVER POSITION DESCRIPTION
REQUIREMENTS FOR POSITION
- Serve meals that are palatable and appetizing in appearance.
- Assist in serving meals as necessary and on timely basis.
- Serve food in accordance with established potion control procedures
- Assist in daily scheduled cleaning duties, in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Setup meal trays, food carts, dining room, etc., as instructed
- Assist cook in preparing meals.
- Assist in checking diet trays before distribution
- Deliver food carts, trays, etc., to designated areas in a timely fashion.
- Perform dishwashing/cleaning procedures. Assure that utensils, etc., are readily available for next meal.
- Remove food trays from carts, dining rooms, etc. and take to dishwashing area.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent resident care information including protected health information. Report known or suspected incidents of unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of such information.
- Must be available to work weekends and some holidays.
- Ability to effectively communicate with families, guests, and co-workers
- Must be able to push, pull, move and/or lift a minimum of 25 lbs. to a minimum of 5 ft. and be able to push, pull, move and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 ft.
- Experience as hostess/server preferred
- Promote a positive environment and team work approach
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time and work at a fast pace while paying close attention to detail.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize task
Competitive benefit and paid time off package.
Health, Dental and Vision benefits available.
401k match and voluntary benefit programs.
Company paid life insurance for all full-time employees.
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now or apply in person
at Symphony of Chesterton, 2775 Village Point, Chesterton, IN 46304www.symphonyofchesterton.com