The Symphony at South Shore looking for a Business Office Assistant to join our team!
Symphony of South Shore is a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network, one of the country’s most innovative leaders in delivery of post acute care and management services. As a family oriented operation, we take a uniquely personal approach to delivering the highest quality outcomes possible for the guests in our care.
The Business Office Assistant will:
Candidate must have the following:
- Prepare Deposits Daily
- Maintain, balance and input census
- Process trust fund requests and maintain trust accounts
- Review accounts and aging on an ongoing basis and report inconsistencies
- Assist the collection process for past due accounts
- Verification of Financial Benefits – HIQA, Medicare, and Insurance
- Keep current with all State and Federal Regulations/Laws as it related to LTC Facilities.
- Other duties as required
- Ability to provide financial counseling for residents and families
- Ability to use Microsoft Office – Excel & Word
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Experience in Healthcare. Specifically in Accounts Receivable and Medicaid.
- 1+ years long-term care business office experience
- Health, dental and vision benefits available
- 401k match and voluntary benefit programs
- Company paid life insurance for all full-time employees
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now or stop in and complete an application at:
Symphony of South Shore 2425 E. 71st street