Must be a registered nurse (RN) Symphony at Aria is looking for a talented Unit Manager to join our team!
At the Symphony Post Acute Network, we value the contributions of every Nurse (RN, LPN) Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and staff member we employ. We are dedicated to creating a positive, productive work environment where they are allowed to thrive.We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network and are certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our Nurses (RN, LPN) Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and staff members first!
The Unit Manger (RN) will:
- Develops and maintain nursing service objectives, standards of nursing practice, and the nursing policies and procedures manual to provide the most appropriate and comprehensive care to each guest on the Transitional Care Unit
- Provide orientation, training and in-services
- Complete and review required record keeping upon resident admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
- Implement and maintain established policies and procedures
- Monitor quality assurance, safety, and infection control protocols
- Make daily rounds of unit and prioritize in a fast pace environment.
- Assist the Director of Nursing in interviewing and selecting residents for admission.
Unit Manger (RN) must have the following:
- Must be a registered nurse (RN)
- Ability to care for short-term rehab guests
- Knowledge of nursing and medical procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities
- MUST have Leadership and supervisory experience
Unit Manger (RN) Benefits:
Symphony rewards its Unit Manger (RN)professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now
or apply in person at:
Symphony At Aria - 4600 N. Frontage Road, Hillside, IL 60162www.symphonyataria.com