Must have a minimum of two years marketing and or liaison experience in senior living, SNF, LTC, home health or hospices.Symphony of Buffalo Grove is seeking a Community Marketer/Hospital Liaison.At the Symphony of Buffalo Grove, we value the contributions of every staff member we employ. We are dedicated to creating a positive, productive work environment where they are allowed to thrive. We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network and we are certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our staff members first!Community Marketer/Hospital Liaison Responsibilities:
Community Marketer/Hospital Liaison Qualifications:
- Acts as the primary liaison between local hospitals and assigned Symphony Post Acute facilities.
- Responsible for generating referrals and disseminating the inquiries to an appropriate facility.
- Preform pre-admission screens in order to facilitate the admission decision and ensure transition of care.
- Assist referral sources with identification of appropriate patients and educate regarding the care and services available.
- Communicate transfer, admission, clinical and financial information to appropriate facility staff members. Ensure that the facility is prepared for the admission.
- Meet with patients and families to discuss the transfer process, anticipated treatment, expected outcome and financial implications.
- Obtain necessary medical and financial information and documentation to ensure clinical and financial standards are met.
- Manage the facility(ies) relationship with referral sources as being the primary source for information regarding services.
- Minimum of two years marketing/ Liaison experience in Senior Living, SNF, LTC, Home Health or Hospices.
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with social workers, nurses, Physicians, and case managers with proven results
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing, healthcare, business administration or other healthcare related field, preferred
- Demonstrates ability to work with other health care clinicians, development of home plan of care, and knowledge of third party reimbursement.
- Self directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills.
Symphony rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.