40 Inch TV for Sign-on Bonus*
Symphony At Aria is looking for Certified Nursing Assistant`s to join our team for day shift!
We are located near Oak Brook, Oak park and 290 expressway.
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now or apply in person at:
Symphony at Aria – 4600 N. Frontage Rd., Hillside, IL 60162
Tel. (708)544-9933 ext 116
NEW COMPETITIVE WAGES - May, 2019
At the Symphony at Aria, we value the contributions of every Nurse (RN, LPN) Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and staff member we employ. We are dedicated to creating a positive, productive work environment where they are allowed to thrive. We are a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network and we are certified as a Great Place to Work! Couldn’t be more proud of our team – we put our staff members first!
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will:
- Assist our residents with activities of daily living including but not limited to: showers and grooming, patient safety, and charting
- Document all patient care in the electronic medical records system
- Promote the highest level of customer experience at all times including family members, visitors, and co-workers
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Skills/Requirements:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Certification per state requirements
- Ability to work every other weekend
- Compliant with the IL Dept of Healthcare's Health Care Worker Background Check Act with respect to criminal history
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Benefits:
Symphony rewards its Certified Nursing Assistant professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.