MUST HAVE previous Kronos staff scheduling in a SNF/LTC experience.
Symphony Post Acute Network is looking for a Full Time Staffing Coordinator to join our team in Chicago!
The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for the staffing of CNA's and RN's/LPN's. This position works closely with the DON to ensure appropriate staffing as the needs arise. The Staffing Coordinator job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain appropriate staffing levels
- Maintain master/daily and monthly schedules
- Maintain open position report / Maintain OT levels
- Assist with recruitment of CNAs and RN's/LPN's
- Coordinate hiring of new staff with Human Resources
- Interview C.N.A. candidates
Candidate must have the following:
- Ability to relate and build relationships with staff and coworkers
- Kronos Staffing a must
- A working knowledge of how to schedule staff
- Solid computer and email skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Communicate staff concerns to HR, Administrator , DON
- Promote & facilitate team work
- Scheduling experience a plus
- CNA Certified a plus
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits & 401K match
- Competitive Wage and Vacation, Sick and Personal Hours benefits
- Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Apply on line by clicking Apply Now.