Symphony of Lincoln Park is looking for part-time dietary aides to join our team!
Symphony of Lincoln Park is part of the Symphony Post Acute Network, one of the country’s leading innovators in the delivery of post-acute care and management services. We are a family-oriented operation that takes a uniquely personal approach to delivering quality outcomes for the patients in our care.
The dietary aide will:
- Provide timely delivery of quality food for residents, guests, family members and staff according to established facility policies and procedures, using safe food handling requirements.
Candidate must have the following:
- Knowledge and understanding of dietary procedures including tray line set up,dish room procedures, and maintaining sanitation in the kitchen area
- Promote and follow food / dietary sanitation practices
- Ability to follow state, federal, and facility policies and procedures
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- High School Diploma or GED
- Long-term care or hospitality industry experience preferred
- Ability to work every other weekend
- Education is extremely important to the culture of The Symphony of Lincoln Park we offer tuition reimbursement and on-going training and educational opportunities are available and encouraged.
- Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Health, dental and vision benefits available
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now or stop in and complete an application at:
Symphony of Lincoln Park - 1366 W. Fullerton Ave., Chicago, IL 60614www.symphonyoflincolnpark.com