Symphony Of Lincoln Park is looking for a Ward Clerk/ Escort to join our clinical team!
Symphony Of Lincoln Park Nursing & Rehabilitation is part of the Symphony Post Acute Network www.symphonypan.com
, one of the country’s leading innovators in the delivery of post-acute care and management services. We are a family-oriented operation that takes a uniquely personal approach to delivering quality outcomes for the patients in our care.
The Ward Clerk/ Escort will:
- Responsible for escorting patients to appointments.
- Chart Thinning, scanning and uploading records
- May need to assist in the C.N.A. department as needed.
Candidate must have the following:
- Ability to care for high acuity patients
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Certified Nursing Assistant per state requirements
- Possesses a minimum of one year experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant in long term care
- Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Health, dental and vision benefits available
- 401k match and voluntary benefit programs
- Company paid life insurance for all full-time employees
- Symphony Of Lincoln Park is located near the bus line / public transportation
Apply by stopping in and completing an application at:
Symphony Of Lincoln Park
1366 W Fullerton
Chicago, IL 60614